Категория: Новости науки
10th International Workshop on Coding and Cryptography
18-22 сентября 2017 года в Санкт-Петербурге состоится 10 международная конференция по кодированию и криптографии
This is the tenth in the series of biannual workshops Coding and Cryptography. It is organized by INRIA and SUAI and will be held in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Submission by March 17, 2017
- Notification by May 17, 2017
- Final version by June 19, 2017
Our aim is to bring together researchers in all aspects of coding theory, cryptography and related areas, theoretical or applied.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- coding theory: error-correcting codes, decoding al-gorithms, related combinatorial problems;
- algorithmic aspects of cryptology: symmetric cryptology, public-key cryptography, cryptanalysis;
- discrete mathematics and algorithmic tools related to these two areas, such as: Boolean functions, se-quences, finite fields, related algebraic systems.
Those wishing to contribute a talkare invited to submit a 6-10 page extended abstract,before March 17, 2017. Details of the submission pro-cedure will be published on the WCC 2017 website.
After the conference, authors of ac-cepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper for the proceedings to appear as a special issueof the international journal. Contributions will bethoroughly refereed.
For details, see http://wcc2017.suai.ru/