Категория: Новости науки
Автор: Шошмина И.В.
Летняя школа SAT/SMT 2014 в Австрии
Приглашаются аспиранты и студенты, интересующиеся современными методами формальной верификации. Методы SAT/SMT - одно из интенсивных направлений исследований метода проверки модели. Пакеты на основе SAT/SMT позволяют верифицировать программы с миллионами строк кода.
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Fourth International SAT/SMT Summer School
Semmering, Austria, July 10-12, 2014
The registration deadline for the summer school is April 19, 2014.
Full details of the registration procedure as well as travel and accommodation grants are available at the website of the summer school (http://satsmt2014.forsyte.at/).
Satisfiability (SAT) and Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT) solvers have become the backbone of numerous applications in computer science, such as automated verification, artificial intelligence, program synthesis, security, product configuration, and many more. The summer school covers the foundational and practical aspects of SAT and SMT technologies and their applications.
Besides providing a well structured introduction to SAT and SMT, this year’s edition of the SAT/SMT Summer School covers timely topics and novel applications such as
- parallel solvers,
- non-linear arithmetic in SMT,
- the IC3 model checking paradigm,
- hardware and software verification,
- proofs and Craig interpolation,
- and cryptography,
presented by distinguished speakers and experts in these fields. In addition to the theory sessions, we will have practicals in which the participants will work state-of-the-art tools and solvers.
The fourth edition follows the schools that took place at MIT (SAT/SMT Solver Summer School 2011), at Fondazione Bruno Kessler (SAT/SMT School 2012) in Trento, Italy, and Aalto University in Espoo, Finland in 2013. The school location and schedule has been chosen to integrate nicely with the Vienna Summer of Logic (VSL 2014, seehttp://vsl2014.at/). As a reminder, VSL 2014 includes, among many other events:
* the 17th International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT 2014)
* the 26th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2014)
* the 12th International Workshop on Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT 2014)
* the 7th International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR 2014)
The Summer School program will feature four lectures per day, with the first two days dedicated to SAT and SMT, and the last to special topics. Two of the lectures will be organized as tutorials giving hands-on experience on SAT/SMT-based modelling.
List of invited lectures:
* Introduction to SAT, Daniel Le Berre
* Practical Session SAT, Keijo Heljanko, Tomi Janhunen, Tommi Junttila
* Interpolation in SAT & SMT, Philipp Rümmer
* Parallel SAT Solving, Christoph Wintersteiger
* Proofs in SAT and CSP, Ofer Strichman
* Introduction to SMT, Alberto Griggio
* Non-linear Arithmetic in SMT, Leonardo de Moura
* Practical Session SMT, Keijo Heljanko, Tomi Janhunen, Tommi Junttila
* SMT for Cryptography & Software Verification, Chao Wang
* Hardware Verification with IC3, Fabio Somenzi
* Software Verification with IC3, Nikolaj Bjørner
A more detailed program is available at the school website (http://satsmt2014.forsyte.at/).
Clark Barrett (New York University)
Pascal Fontaine (Inria, Loria, University of Lorraine, France)
Dejan Jovanović (SRI, U.S.)
Georg Weissenbacher (TU Wien, Austria)